Main areas of interest: phenotypic plasticity, animal energetics, aerobic performance, oxidative stress, senescence, evolutionary strategies.
Through an experimental approach in the lab/field on ectotherm/endotherms
we investigate how:
- animals maintain physiological function?
- flexible such physiological maintenance is?
- maintenance physiology links to whole animal performance?
- oxidative stress and age affects maintenance physiology?
- do environmental changes affect ectothermic organisms?